RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Shark And Fin ^^

Guess some people is waiting long for this post! Lol. Sorry to keep u girls waiting. Been kind of busy ever since i got my ass back home. Just want to introduce my new Jie Jie and Mei Mei.

Introducing:


Mary

My only and very first Jie Jie in UTHM. Hehe. She's sporting, nice, pretty, sexy, like to do cursing, bising, lovely, sweet and cute sometimes, fashion, and most important, she's my Jie Jie. ^^ Ohh, she's good in alcohol too and guess wad? I cant beat her in that. Hehehe.


Nat

She mailed me two of her photos and i can't decide which one should i use. So i just click on one of them and this is the one came out. Wakaka. This is my Mei Mei cause she think that she's younger. As if... Wahahaha. Just KIDDING owh! She's sporting, 1st time i met her i thought she got this childish attitude and i was right! (wah she might strangle me reading this!), pretty, fashion, sexy, nice, sweet and a lot. Cant mention it all.

Nat, im really sorry for losing your necklace. I should have left it back at hostel. Really feel guilty about it. Forgive me. ^^

-Peace out-

0 comments:

Return top