RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Wall Climbing

I went for wall climbing with Rio, Aldrin, Nat, Mary, and Vic at UTHM! Yesh! And im so proud to say that i did not reach to the top! Cause im so tofu now! So now i got this Body Building Course at Gym Perwira. I will go when i feel its necessary! Hahaha. So here's the photos.


Cool Aldrin with his usual posing! He's just wondering and thinking and staring at this...


thing. ^^ So can he make it?


This is the part where he drop himself down. Pity.


Next contestant. The strong and unbeatable Liong! Whoaa.


Oh yes! He climb and climb and climb and now he purposely drop himself the part where Aldrin drop so Aldrin wont stress about it. ^^ (Aldrin: Jangan marah yah) Hahaha.


Next contestant, Nat! Act strong at the beginning part huh?


I dun really understand this photo too. I guess she was standing there for a few hours before she start to climb! Ahahaha. Fell at the part Aldrin and i fell too.


Vic! Adjusting her helmet. Lol.


Look very confident and the beginning! But.


She fell too. Bak kata pepatah, 'Sepandai-pandai tupai memanjat, akhirnya jatuh ke lantai juga!'. Ahahaha. Joking Joking.


And now my Jie Jie! This is the part where she scream looking at the rock above her head, 'Arhhh, saya mo turun saya mo turun! Tinggi nya saya takut!'. I think she nearly cried that time. I was so worried looking at her down there but if i din remember wrongly i was laughing at the same time. Hahaha! Jie Jie so cute.

Only Rio reach the top but unluckily, no picture! Sorry Rio! I help u take the photos next time.

-Peace Out-

1 comments:

ytakatoo@gmail.com

Good Day.

Hey, is that wal are open for public..? I've my equipment & I would love to climb there. Any number I can contact with..??

Keep me posted, ya...??

mail me at: takatoo31@yahoo.com

Return top