RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Family 'Tiger' Reunion

Its Chinese New Year 2010! ^^ Happy and glad to be home cause i wasn't home last year. So i learn t my lesson. Book the air ticket early last year. My cousin CK (Choo Kiong) organized a bbq party the first night cny. So there i was with my family. Reunion. The party was meant to celebrate his birthday and also my mom, 18 of February, so mom and ck both they share the cake.


My Cousin's Bf, with my cousin's friend and also my cousin. Its cousinssss. Hahaha. Busy with the bbq.


That's my 2nd Kiew Kiew (2nd Uncle) trying to get himself drunk. Lol.


While they are so busy out there, i was sitting at the sofa enjoying the sound pollution they produced! Ahahahaha! It was so horrible! Hahahaha! Kidding! That's my mom sitting left to me. Can't see her eyes tho.


That's Ing with my son in law. Lol.


That my Cousin (Joselyn Then) with her boy friend. ^^


My Mom! ^^ and Ck cutting the cake and my Jiu Mu (2nd Aunty). Im not sure whose hand is that. Hmm.


Wei Wei enjoying the cake and Ck Go Go. ^^


Ah Mei Jie Jie and Yvon aka A Girl creating some sort of sound pollution. Wakaka.


That's my 3 Jiu Mu, 2 Jiu Mu, Ah Mei Jie Jie, and Ah Nee Jie Jie. Love this one.


My cute Small Brother (Ah Hong). Eating bbq chicken.


Its Lao Sheng time! Hehehe.


Lao Sheng! Hehehe. May property and luck falls like rain on them the whole year! ^^


That's all i got for the night. ^^ Red shirt = A Kai. ^^

Happy Tiger New Year 2010!

-Peace Out-

0 comments:

Return top