RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Shopping Spree!

Shopping spree with Jie Jie and Mei Mei! Just some random photos to share with the world. ^^
Im hereby proudly present:


Jie Jie and Mei Mei! And who's the driver huh?


Its me! Hehehe.


Trying out new clothes! Sexy Jie Jie and Mei Mei. ^^


Car Modeling. Ignore Jie Jie's face cause she was rushing to go some where else while i was busying admiring the Lancer.


Its so cool inside the car! T.T


Its my dream to drive a car like this someday. ^^


Opening the front bumper. This is wad you'll see. My heart melt each time i look at this photo.


Jie Jie and her friend. ^^ Trying out sun glasses.


Me and Nat aka Mei Mei.


Me and Jie Jie! Wakaka. Love the sun glass but one cost hundred plus. Zzz. Out of budget.


I bought this shirt for my small brother. ^^


Apple donuts! Yum Yum! Cheese!


That's not me for sure! Hahaha.


Trying to enjoy the donuts but got a little carried away! Hahaha. I look like a monster! Noo.


Last photo! Its Mary! ^^

-Peace Out-

0 comments:

Return top