RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Promices

Just some crappy post. Its 5.57am now and guess wad? Im still awake to post something here. Lol. Lots of problems going thru my head spinning round and round. Not including my reports and assignments yet. Sigh. I don't know what i should say. I don't know that problems are actually coming from me myself or from other people. Should i say that i was the one being selfish? Or should i say i was the one being unreasonable?

Humans. Peoples. They like to create problems to themselves. Different people with different attitude and different thinking. I just wish i can be the one that care less. That must be easy right? When u care less. U take less time thinking of the problems. I guess i should do that and yet. Im still here typing and crapping. I shall and i will do that. When there's time where u need anything and u ain't getting it? You should just say goodbye and never looked back to it. Find another alternative ways.

Its hard sometimes. That why i said this the other day. 'Its easy for someone to make promices, but its hard for someone to keep their promices. Human Nature'. So tell me now am i right about this sentence? Well. I won't admit im perfect and im not hoping for perfection in anyone. I just want changes. But each time when u hope for changes, there's time when u shall not hope for it. Cause when you do. Maybe you are just pulling more disappointment towards you. ^^

-Peace Out-

7 comments:

Darel

Human tend to make mistake. It is the nature of human and so as the promises that cannot be kept. The feeling is just like being betrayed and it is hard to gain the trust of others whenever it repeated again and again. Do not let those people to influence you. You are better than them because you care and you are better than them because you understand the meaning of promises. Do not let them pull you down and become one of them. If that happens, you are selling your most precious value which is your dignity. Face up the challenges whenever it arise and it train you to be a better person. Think on the bright side not every disappointment end up bad right?

Liong™

haha... thankz for the support... u take care of urself la... how's ur problem? settle dy?

Darel

Your are welcome. My problem solved with peace at last. I can handle it.

梦姑娘

da ge ge,sometimes,apologise 1st won mean u ar the lose one,be happy and be fine again la.nothin is perfect,so don worry.u ar unperfect,so u need sorry and thanks to cover it.do it and be happy!

Liong™

Siao jie jie: haha... yeah thank... just expressing wad's bothering me these days.. ^^ time will passed... its just the matter or time for all of them to turn into memories...

secret girl

"life is short,make it happy"....(stole this sentence from eliza),anyway,i get into this feeling when my 1st year 1st sem,you know that darkboy,i know how you felt but i cant help you much,sorry for that,you need to cope that and you can cope with it.belief in yourself and do look forward....strive hard in your study and friends are always here to support you...p/s i won forget my promise la...i will qia you cheese cake 1...hahahaha....^^

Liong™

hahaha.... secret girl! im not talking about cheese cake la... its not that easy sometimes... yea i know time will heal. dun worry and thankz for ur advice! ^^ and i want MY CHEESE CAKEEE!!!!!!

Return top