RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

StrEss or nOt stRess?


After a few weeks when people start to get used to the life here.

A lot of things happen!

When lecture started to go a little tense...

Things like this happen...

Please




don't 




try




this




at




home...






Let me introduce you to my Room mate. 
Sleep on top of me. (Double decker bed)
Haw Haw...



From India. A Hindu that actually look like chinese. LOLZ!
My House Mate
Kim Kim...

And the masterpiece of this plan that would be...



ME!!! Of course...

And one normal guy watching from a far...



This is my Fei Fei... He take care of me a lot when I'm in trouble!
Thankz a lot to him...


Anyway, our section 2 class had this meeting presentation. Our lecturer, Puan Rubijah
gives a lot of compliment to each of the group especially MY GROUP. lolz! oh well u 
know me taking the act as the Chair Person.



Pic: Photo of us gather after the meeting presentation



_________________________________________

When lecture start to gets a little bored

This is wad happen



Nice post huh? Wan a clearer view?



lolz. he will kill me if he knew i post this!
Tearing me to half!

What about this one?



That is wad making uni life interesting! Hell yeah.

Gonna chao.

Peace off!

0 comments:

Return top