RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

New Life...

Yo. going to intro my uni. hehe. 
letting u people know what actually Parit Raja is and wad UTHM is.
Parit Raja is actually like a kampung area for me.
but luckily we can easily go cinema at this 'famous' Summit Parade.
Rm2.10 for one way bus ticket Causway Link. 40 minutes ride.
then u are there!

Going to intro my house mate though.

But 1st...

Let me present you with...



My Bed... look kinda messy at the 1st day... lolz...



My almari...Full with my stuff...(not yet rearrange) hehe



My new shoes...yay



This is no ah pek! that is my room mate! hehe. this is our living room due to 
the position our house 
is like inside a DEEP CAVE!!!  AND NOW I CAN TRULY UNDERSTAND 
HOW BATS SURVIVE IN A DARK CAVE! damn! WE DUN EMMIT ULTRASONIC WAVE.
'Echolocation'
lolz that is one of the thing that differentiate us with bats!



This is my teddy and my fren de dog and my MacBook. his dog dirty de! hahahaha.

Well guess this is all bout my hostel. And one thing. Our college is called 
'College Pewira' remember that cause i maybe using this term
sooner or later. hehe.

___________________________________________________________

One thing that i want to share with u guys that is the food!
i enjoy eating nice food but not here! i mean at our cafe in PEWIRA here.
i can ensure u that the food that we eat everyday is hot!
 it's like the chili here is free.

 they put chili like in every dishes! nasi goreng, mee goreng,
kue tiao goreng, nasi goreng usa, lotsa weird name. 

even if u tell them
not to put chili when u order the food. they will 
be like tambah chili inside! WTF! so the result will still be the 
same. hot and spicy as always. and i hardly find PORK here. 

it's been like months since i taste pork!
Miss my kolok mee...miz my kueh cap...
miz my friends miz my sifu my darling all...

Dengan ini, saya mempersembahkan...

Applause please...



Burger PewirA! I can say i eat this everynight. fat! fat! no....



This is Kuih i think. sell in the afternoon time for brunch. that 
chocolate looking packet is nasi lemak. quite nice la. better than
my old school. lolz



The hand made noodle at one of the small restaurant at Summit Parade.
Look nice? but not nice! i forgot wad name but i if im not mistaken is wad 
black pepper beef hand made noodle gua. very the spicy! and the moment u 
put the mee inside ur mouth and chew on it. u feel like got biji biji small gelik
gelik thingy! euuu.



lolz. that time he is sitting just infront of me. Haw haw!

This is the best food that i taste in the 1st month there! 
Behole..



Bake rice with pork. i forgot wad is the name actually. main tembak nia. at City Square Johor
town area.

kay. that's all i have i think cause after that my hp spoil which give me a hard
time taking photo here. T.T damn.

0 comments:

Return top