RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

AjisEn RamEn

Im bak. Tonight the last night before going back
to my home town. Yeah! Im feeling great waited for so long 
just to got my ass home. 

Just want to share this! hehehe.
Just a few days before! My friend brought us to Ajisen Ramen!
It was like my 1st time there! Cause wad?
It's been a long time since i taste a civilize food after this long.
lolz.

Ajisen Ramen. I dont't quite know this restaurant actually
but i was told that this restaurant is quite well known in Singapore.
Specialty in Japanese food and PULL Noodle!
That's why this restaurant is called Ajisen Ramen.
Ramen refers to laa mee (Pull Noodle = direct translate).

Cool huh! I din manage to get image of the atmosphere there
because of my ROSAK hp. But i manage to get photo of 
food that we order from my friend of course.

yeah...

Firstly



Look at the chopstick! Damn. I like the way they serve customer
using this kind of stuff. I nearly put that piece of wood inside
my pocket. lolz. That is me and my friend's drink.
Mine is Blueberry Milk Tea! Nice.



This is NOT mine and i have no idea wad is this called but look nice.
Hell yeah... haha



Okay. I have no idea wad name is this too but wad i know is this
is the Japanese Style rice box with Japanese Rice and some Fried
fish on top of it which cost him rm15.++. The serving is like a MOON CAKE BOX!
LOLZ!
See the sup! That sup taste weird! Taste like sup ajinomoto!
One spoon = 50 pieces of hair



Dun worry! I remember this one! Cause this one is mine.
This one is called Cha Su Ramen. (if im not mistaken)
 If u people din notice try to observe the spoon!
Hell! ITS GIANT!! We actually have to eat like that!
Cha Su mean cha siew! Like Cha Siew Pork.
Taste nice for me because there is pork inside! haha



Lastly! This is Pai Ku Ramen. Yay. I actually remember! lolz.
This one really nice. I mean the sup. Nicer than mine.

hehe. Gotta go!

Peace out...

0 comments:

Return top