RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

The First Night Im Borned

This is really hilarious. I got it from a series.
(p/s: read out with the accent)
Some place in one night, Mina was walking herself home. Then this Dracula appear out from no where...
Dracula: I have watched u many nights from a far,
My passion knows no bounds, Mina.
You are the re carnation of my beloved and i must have you.
Mina: (took out a pepper spray and spray on the Dracula's eyes then run away screaming)
Dracula: (rub his eyes) you son of a... (chase after Mina)
Dean: (bumped with Mina and saw this Dracula running towards them) Son of a bitch!
Dracula: U should not use such language in the presence of my bride.

Then wad happen is they fought then this Dean manage to tear off this Dracula's ear! Euu. Guess wad happen? This Dracula have no choice but to run away. But the funny thing is he manage to get a motorbike then escape! The time i watch that part i laugh till peng ar. 
Watch it at: Supernatural Season 4 episode 5 (That is if im not mistaken)

Well.. this is the 1st time im into this blogging thingy. take me a lot of time to get used to it. im suppose to be home by now but im still here. at my hostel at Johor. damn the air ticket booked too early. im suppose to be eating my favorite KOLOK MEE by now. but wad can i do? have to wait for more 3 days. i was told by my friends that they are  planning to have a Damai trip when i go back! yay! cant wait to get my ass home! hehehe.

I have been banish i think dunno how many months. life here is like new to me at the 1st time but then slowly get used to it when i started to make friends. lets start it with my uni! i was told by most of our lecturer that our uni is still  a new uni so the facilities here is still new. and i was also told that this particular uni is using the LATEST software in doing assignment. so i did my assignment and typed it using my own laptop using Microsoft Word 2007. then i saved this document into my pendrive and gonna bring it to the library to be print. i cucuk my pendrive into the pc and guess wad happen? the document cannot be opened! WTF! i was prepared to pass up the document that day! the pc in the library is using Microsoft Word 2003! that's why my document cannot be opened! damn. have to wait for the next day. bare in mind that when u are told that u are in a university that is using the latest software, actually they are not! even the autocad using 2002 version de! they are really out of date la! people now using 2007 de liao lo!

 Remembered the previous holiday? i went to Perak to meet up with my best friend! Lung Wei. lolz. staying at my friend's house. we even went to Penang! nice man! 1st time in my whole life is stepped foot in Perak and Penang!


Having trouble uploading the photos...so will just have to wait next time... hehe




0 comments:

Return top