RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Life

Its 6am in the morning and im still awake. The wifi line at uni here usually boost at time like this. Cause wad? Most of the uni student here is sleeping right now. lolz. Yesterday went to BP Summit. Was actually accompany my friends go cut hair and buy new clothes for this coming new year. Then im the one going there for nothing! haha. Just window shopping. Cause i got my new cloths  ready in my closet. One new jeans, 3 new shirt. One of the shirt is the one i bought in Singapore. Life aint easy these days. From monday to thursday our lecture class actually start at 8am! WTF la! It's like every single morning we have to wake up like 7am in the morning then go out to wait for bus. There are two of my room mates and we are always together. We are known to be the group that usually attend class late! lolz. Cool huh? Plus we always claim that we got this PHD already! Errr. Thought its kinda lame but its funny. Maybe this sem i gonna fail one of the subject. Dunno la. Mechanics Solid. Hell! I dun even understand one word of that MAMAK is teaching. This lecturer beh a lot. He speak english Everyone know he speak english. But then the problem is he's from India. And the way he speak got this tamil slang mix up with this english. One of my fren Yeo Yeong Kai. First day get humiliated by that lecturer! At first, he call Kai, he ask him this 'How do u lift?' So with this weird atmosphere Kai answer with this loud and confident answer, 'I live life to the fullest'. Then this mamak blur ki dun understand what this Kai is crapping about. Then he asked again, how do u lift? To the max! Then Kai said to the max ar? Errr. Life life to the fullest again! Muahaha. I wanted to laugh that time already. Then mamak ask again, how do u life? not how do u live! Then Kai answer, o. U mean how much weight do i lift ar? Err. I dunno. I never try it before! The embarrassment scene ending up like this! Guess i can feel how Kai was that time so i just act dunno anything then dun ask much. Really. This mamak really ruin everything la. Laz semester is already kinda disappointing. Din get the Dean award. SHIT! Thinking of the maths. Get B- for it. FUCK U PUAN LATIFXH!! She's the laziest tutor i ever seen! Damn. Laz year we are really bad luck! She promised to paste our carry mark before the final exam laz semester but she end up din do so! Hell. We din even know the whereabout of our carry mark ar! Even Kim he get lower mark than me! This one is the hardest part to believe. I always think that he is better than me ler. Haih. Wad to do? Things already passed. Lolz. Like wad Lung Wei said, ' THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A BETTER TOMORROW'. haha. Lung Wei. Thankz. Anyway, im just filling my free time crapping here. I think im going to sleep soon. So...

Peace Out

-LiOng-

0 comments:

Return top