RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

My Last Moment at Kuching 2008


Yo Yo! Peace. Im back Johor liao. Today is a new begining as the year 2008 passed. Nothing much happen laz nite while im at my hostel then most of my Kuching friends went to countdown! So gek diok. Guess wad i did laz nite? I was actually playing dota with my fren celebrating this New Year! Ngaiti. But its kinda fun! haha. End up feeling so sick the moment i woke up 1st day in the morning. Flu + cough + Fever + sore throat all sort of diseases come together in the same time. T.T

But nvm. haha. Just wana show u guys the excitement that i had the laz few days at Kuching with my friends. I cant post any of the Damai picture la!!! I lost my pendrive the moment i stepped KL here on 24! Why? Cause my jean's
pocket berlubang! Lolz. Okay.

Lai. The picture that i promice to post for Jenna. The 'Pretty' gal that she claimed for herself.




This is Pretty Jenna and Beautiful Pei. haha. Hope Pei dun diao sa me see this.




This is one of the picture taken for the damai trip. haha. See the Ngee Thing de hiao face! Muahahaha.





This is me and my Bestest Bro! John Yong. haha. We are having my laz dinner at Origano in Kuching. Sad. That was my laz night there with
Pei Jenna Siong Doris Jian Desmond and Ian. Ngee Ting was not there cause she went to Penang to continue her studies.



Haha.
Jian become thin ler. Just to make him happy nia! hahaha



This is me and Jenna.



Future Pilot Hui Siong currently having his day off from Australia and King Sia. haha.




This is Ian currently studying in UITM. and my bestest
GIRLFRIEND of all Goh Pei Pei! My Darling but she always curang to me! I like to quarrel with her, play with her, annoy her, gossip with her, and she is an ex of lenXX!!!!! Muahahahahahahahaha. She take care of me while i was drunk at Damai. Oh. Special thankz to Hui Siong too. haha.



Doris and Me! haha.

Din get to take any picture with Lung Wei that night cause he's still at KL there. 

I was kinda sad and angry and disappointed that night. Why? My hp K618i was actually finished repair liao de but then the button jam and then they claimed they install the wrong software inside. It's like my phone change from K618i to K610i. Plus they take like more that a month delay just to repair my phone! So anyone who is reading this. DONT BUY HP AT SKY WAY! THEY GOT BRANCH AT SEBERKAS AND SPRING!  Damn. It's more than half year i keep that phone but then now have to send bak to repair again. Swt!

Anyway. Im gonna posting soon. 

Peace out!

0 comments:

Return top