RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

KL Trip With Family!

Happy moment passed away just like a blink of eyes even thought it takes like a few days. I was having this first vacation with my family (first time in my whole life my mom brought us go vacation at KL) together with uncle and his family. Even though it just a five days vacation but then we went to a lot of places! Thanks to my biao ge, biao jie and my small kiew kiew, our transport problem solved! Muhahaha. Uncle wasnt here on the first day cause he need to busy some stuff so he arrived the next day. So on the first day there, we went out shopping at Jusco somewhere around Puchong area there. Mom bought me a jean and a shirt for chinese new year. Sad thought thinking of this cause this new year 2009 im not going home to celebrate. Sigh. I checked the air ticket laz nite and each flight cost 400 plus! So two ways means u have to spent up to thousand round up just for the flight ticket. Feel so regret didnt book the ticket earlier. Sad...Sad...and SAD!!! 

Have to stop thinking about that.

Our journey start on the second day! Guess wad! I went to Mid Valley!! Cant upload any of the pic taken cause those pic is inside my small bro's handphone and mine still at SKYWAY! Damn! But tell u something, the christmas atmosphere is amazing! I even message Yen Pin that time to gek her! hahaha. Tall christmas tree everywhere. Then there's a stage for like family they can take photo with the fake santa. People are like long queue there just to take the photo! Wow! That is wad amaze me cause i remembered a few days before when i was at Kuching, after watch some 'nice' movie with Yen Pin, Jonathan, and Peh Fen. We went to The Spring. There are stage like the one at Mid Valley too but that time wad i see is that santa is like negligible! lolz! Unlike the one at Mid Valley. Then we walked to The Garden. Things there all expensive so i din buy anything there. haha.

After window shopping at The Garden, then we go KLCC to meet up with mom and uncle. Use KTM to go there cause traffic jam. 

Lai!!! This is the tallest Christmas Tree i ever seen in my whole life! haha.



Dont see the picture like small small. Check out how many floor this christmas tree cover and this picture is taken on the 1st floor.



Closer view of  KLCC.

We went to the exhibition hall Aquaria to watch fishes! haha. Undersea tunnel! Check this out! haha. Im like sham ba lau la!



Its a kind of blur. But those are Sea Horse.



This eel is actually bigger and longer than my arm.



Buaya! I mean crocodile. lolz. This one small small nia if compare to those in Jong's Crocodile Farm. 



Stingray. Look small but actually quite huge! Show u guys one that's really really huge! 



I cant get a better shot that time. This thing is bigger that the shark! Believe me! This photo is taken when we are inside the tunnel. When he flew thru on top of us, its like big cloud cover us and that's when people start 'wooo'. haha. The other shot that i got is kinda blur. hehe.



Shark! Hell yeah! lolz. Show u guys another one!



haha. Cool huh! Shark on top of us.

When things starts to get a little disgusting, this is wad happen!



SPIDER! One of i fear the most! I still remember last time i got chase by someone holding this kind of thing! This THING is really a giant man! 

Not going to post all of the picture i got la. haha. Thousand of them. 



Two of my Thang Jie with my mom in the middle. haha. I really had a great time there. We even went to Genting Highland and Sunway. Love my mom so much and uncle too. Been through a lot and i did a lot of bad things that made my mom angry. Sorry for that. Its been hard for me watching mom them leave me that day at airport but then i forced myself to give them a smile. Have to wait for half a year before i can see them back. Anyway, i will update soon yea. And to all my Kuching friends and my course mate, just wana say i really love u guys! haha. Hope to see u guys soon.

Peace out.

Liong.

0 comments:

Return top