RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

SiNgapOre TriP

I think im not going to update this coming few days. Cause things getting tougher and tougher. A lot of assignment to do too. haha. But dun worry. Im going to be alright. Yeah! ahaha. Cause yesterday i went to Singapore with one of my fren. Kim (his name) brought me there. I change rm100 for rm41.40 Singapore dollar! Man! Kill people put fire ar! Things there is like kinda cheap man! But in Singapore dollar! lolz. U can actually get a nice t-shirt for just like 10 dollar. Meaning is like rm20 something for one. I bought one shirt there. Just one. Cause wad? I dun wana come back here with empty handed! lolz. Actually my friend plan to go there just to get new year shirt. The jeans there look really nice and cost just 40 something! The price sound cheap to me but if convert to Malaysia ringgit, that price actually cost more than hundred! Hell yeah.

We have our lunch at Ajisen Ramen again in Singapore. The menu there not same with the menu for the Ajisen branch here. I order the Pai Ku Ramen if im not mistaken. One set comes together with side dishes and green tea. That particular set cost $14.++ but when finish the ramen and we pay for the food, we actually paid more then wad we expected! Guess wad? The government tax there is killing people! $7.++ just for government tax! Wad happen is we end up paying $17.++ just for that ramen that actually cost $14.++ in the menu. WTF!! That's a big difference u know? $17.++ = rm4+.++ in ringit malaysia ler means i can eat one more ramen at Johor! Damn! That's expensive.

 Sorry guys, i cant upload any photo cause the uni wifi here sucks and i still haven get back my hp so no picture. haha. But i think im not going to update that soon.

I gonna sleep soon! It's 4 something is the morning and im still awake! lolz. Take care guys! 

Peace out!

0 comments:

Return top