RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

End Of 2nd Year 2nd Semester!

Hey! Its been a hard week guyz. Finished my final the other day, material selection and it was kinda disaster. Stayed up the whole night doing the memorizing but it end up not helping in anything. Daim. It was so hard that 2 hours paper we can finished them just in a few minutes. Sigh. The only paper that will destroy everything i tried so hard each semester to achieve.

After final we went to Big Cinema, Bp Mall to watch Iron Man. I was excited at first even though i was so tire. And guess wad! I fell asleep during the movie! Owh my gawd! I thought i was too tire that time for not sleeping for 48 hours but no. It was so daim boring which the last part when they start to fight then i woke up. Waste my movie ticket! Lol.

Anyway, today will be my last day staying at Perwira. Like most of my friend will say! We are free from the Mak Guard and Pak Guard Perwira. Lol. Now i feel like this 2 years just passed by in a blink of eyes. 2 more years to go. The war is getting harder each semester. After this we gonna move to our rent house. Bought a new table and chair that cost me the last few money in my pocket.

Anyway, will take some photos of my rent house! Take care guyz and one more thing! I guess i found one of my missing puzzle in my life. Lol.

-Peace Out-

2 comments:

weiweikoh

congratz tat u found one of e important piece of ur puzzle~gud luck guys!!!

Liong™

haha... thankz.. Well... u will found ur's one day... or i suppose u did.. ^^

Return top