RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

A New Chapter Of My Life

A new chapter of my life.

Though few months back,
I was reminded by someone,
But now its over,
When that person chose to let go.

Letting go everything we built,
Cause when i found the part of my life,
Where i truly needed someone,
Then people start to unrecognized you,
As what you really am.

I guess,
Not much people can understand this,
Cause when they say they do,
They are actually not.

They are all memories.

The feelings are like,
Something wrong when i tried,
Just to fill the hole inside my heart,
Its something really wrong when i tried,
Just to be someone that i want to be.

This is not for anyone to decide,
Cause i decide my own life,
What i want to be,
And guess what?

I'm not confuses as u are,
Right or wrong,
Human is just a single entity,
Emotions and feelings are too complicated to be understood.

I've tried my best,
To do well in everything,
But not everything goes smoothly,
As how i want them to be.

But for me,
I won't give up now,
For those things that i want to achieve,
Even if it's like crying for the moon,
I won't give up,
I won't stop being who i am,
Cause this is me.

And now,
The hole is being filled,
I will be the best that i can be,
And i hope,
Everything will goes right,
Cause i really love,
You. ^^

-Peace Out-

2 comments:

ah.j

Eeeee see leong ^ ^

must stay xin fu ya!! ^ ^

Liong™

haha... thankz.... U too jayne! ^^

Return top