RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

I Miss You Guys!

8 more hours before my Mechanics of Machine exam. Finished the whole night doing the exercises and examples. Tips were given but still, the theories and applications are all 'crazy'. The only words to describe. Thinking of my next semester, 4 subjects with 3 credits. Its INSANE! Still, everything have to move on. Really hope to achieve the pointer that i want this semester. I have try harder from semester to semester for a better result. Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing. Thinking back myself, its my dream. Somehow, i can't get to go back Kuching this coming semester break.

I miss my mom.

I miss Ting's Mom Cha Kueh Tiao.


I miss Kolok Mee.


I miss my friends. T.T


Even though sometimes they are a bit emo.


And also sometimes they are a bit crazy.


But i Love them because they are cute. ^^


Guyz! Thanks for everything. Those happiness, they gave me strength to move forward. U guyz really helped me a lot. When i'm in trouble, u guyz will just stand up for me no matter what. I miss u guyz a lot! Even though i can't go back Kuching this coming May and June. Have fun there and take care yeah!

-Peace Out-

2 comments:

Mike6015

Hehe..no worries..
You'll get the kolo mee^^
Hahahahah XD

Liong™

wahahaha... THankz.. ^^ Yeahh... Woohoo..

Return top