RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Diary of DaRkbOy™

Its 2.30am in the morning,
I'm just sitting here staring at my lappy,
Imaging myself lying down on the sand,
Staring at the star,
Thinking of someone,
A person that i loved,
Would really just stay by with me on the sand.

Memories of the past,
They are all kept,
In a place called history.

Its now,
Trying to get over everything,
Bad or Good,
Its all made,
By a word called decisions.

Rewinding back for the past few weeks,
I remembered it was Sunday,
I saw my friends went inside the room,
With a feeling of nervous in heart,
Where they cried out their sins,
I was thinking back history myself,
Countless sins,
Could time just rewind back?
For God would forgive all that i'd done.

Still,
Life gonna move on,
With more challenges ahead.

I met someone special in the past few months,
Changed my life ever since then,
Inspire me every single day,
Morning, evening, and also night,
Loved to read novel and play piano,
Reminding me everyday that,
I'm not the person called 'freak'.

Journey does not just end here,

At school,
Its like usual everyday,
There's a person where i share almost everything,
For him to understand the word called 'Friendship',
I just want to thank him for everything,
And hoping for the best this coming exam,
Hoping that he would realize someday,
Where he made his dream a reality.

Nevertheless these 3 gals,
Where i used to hang out with at School,
They taught me lots of nice stuff,
Even its not a good thing to spill,
But they gave me something,
Something that not money can buy,
Something that cannot be traded,
Something that's called happiness.

Everything that happened,
Everything that i said and did lately,
If it does hurt the one like you,
I'm hereby apologizing for my bad.

Not to forget,
My Mom and Small Bro,
For supporting me all these days,
I'm sorry for the trouble that i caused,
In the past and now,
Tragedy reminds me one that,
Being a Mom is not easy,
Since i got carried away once,
Lesson is that,
Not everything is all about you,
Cause that's wad we called selfish.

For all of my Friends taking exam this coming days,
I wish you all good luck,
God Bless You. ^^

-Peace Out-

4 comments:

weiweikoh

oic..tis is e poem tat i try to spy last night..haha..
btw vy good and a lot of urs true feeling inside har=p
add oil in ur exam too!!!

Liong™

hahahaha... biasalah kan... people need inspiration to write ma....wahahaha...

weiweikoh

hahaha...
agree agree...
juz treat u like u treat me wad=p

Darel

Momentary of moment inspired us to be someone else and strengthen up the fragility of our belief in life. To growth each day with fruitful is wishes of anyone else and it would be lucky if you are one of them. Let past be by gone and focus on your future. ^_^

Return top