RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Your Guardian Angel

When i see your smile,
Tear rolled down my face,
I can't replace,
And now that i'm strong i have figure out,
All this world turn cold and its place in my soul and i know,
I find deep inside me that i can be the one,
I will never let you fall,
I'll stand up with you forever,
I will be there for you through it all,
Even if seven years send me in heaven. Its ok.

Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling all for us,
Days grew longer and night grew shorter,
I can show you i'll be the one,
Cause you are my, you are my,
My true love,
My whole heart,
Please don't throw that away,
Cause i'm here for you,
Please don't walk away and please tell me you'll stay,
Use me as you will, pull my string just for a thrill,
and i know i'll be ok,
Although my sky are turning gray,
I will never never let you fall,
I'll stand up with you forever,
I'll be there for you through it all,
Even if 7 years send me in heaven.

Peace out!

0 comments:

Return top