RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Secret Recipe

I went to Secret Recipe a weeks ago. Together with Hui Siong aka Lydecker (Just came back from Australia, our future pilot), Doris, Lung Wei, Derrick, Sifu, Jenna and King Sia. When i was in Kuching, it was like everyday is gathering day! lol. Went out to lim teh every single day and night. Ngee Ting wasn't there cause she flied to Penang already. Sigh. Secret Recipe is one of the best! I ordered Spaghetti Bolognese and ice lemon tea. The spaghetti taste fabulous, thumbs up! Lots of cheese on top and lots of meat too! I went to eat spaghetti at Pizza Hut the other day, though the price was almost the same equal, but then the quantity and the taste differentiate them a lot! A big gap! Pizza Hut's spaghetti, very little and not nice! Its like a small small plate of mee comes together with 4 piece of bread stick. Man! I warn u guys, dun order spaghetti at Pizza Hut!

That's Jenna with the big smiling face. Beside her is King Sia. Sitting opposite Jenna is Hui Siong and Doris. Oops. Both of the are 'together' now! Woo. hahaha.

This is Sifu Eric! lol.

This is Lydecker! lol. That's Doris sitting beside him!

That's King Sia and Jenna! And David behind! lol.

That Derrick! hahaha.

That's my ice lemon tea! Yeah.

My Spaghetti Bolognese! Look carefully at the cheese. -Air liur meleleh-leleh- haha. So 20 minutes later.


Its gone! Nooo. Eaten by me! Ahahaha. Anyway, that's all guys! Gonna continue with my twilight novel. So guys.

Peace Out!

0 comments:

Return top