RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Working mode

Past 2 months, i was spending my holidays in Kuching. Suppose to be going out with friends and hanging around while we are long gone seperated pursuing our studies. I end up working at Perfect PC again! Again together with da jie.


Pc Fair at Boulevard. This is my da jie! lol. She's talking thru the phone. So cute! ahahaha.


This is me!


This is wad happen when the Pork Flu start to spread.


That's me and Sifu. Together wearing the stupid mask! I didnt wear that time cause i was the promoter there! How am i suppose to do the promoting with the mask hanging on my face! zzz. haha.


This is the view from our shop. Our competitor. Sony Vaio! Lol. Can see the head? That's Doris. hehe.

Nothing to do, just wana show my working environment! lol. Anyway,



Peace Out!


0 comments:

Return top