RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Starting of Final Year Semester 1

Hey, i'm back. ^^ Suddenly and somehow i missed blogging. Its my final year now. Having my past 4 months holiday at Sabah. Not 4 months in exact minus first and last week in Kuching.



What's for sure, i learn a lot during my travel. Nevertheless, spending my time with someone that meant a lot to you.

Moving in to a new environment. ^^ Previous staying was hard for me. Could not stand myself listen to complaints. In the end, i transfer my streamyx back home since all of you can't stop thinking about that stupid HP Mini. Who should pay less and more after all its just a few cents. If you care much, then i won't care less. Plus, who can study in peace when there's one arrogant bastard's voice haunting the house. And now:


My new study place! Would spend most of my time sitting here staring at my Si White. ^^

My little cupboard. Those foods. Guess Mom won't let me starve this time. Hehehe.

Hawai style cupboard! This is the only one the got.

My new bed and pillow. ^^

A new start for me now. Gonna work hard for my final year! Yoohoo. All these while i ignore all the goods. I followed YOU cause i thought u are a good friend but in the end, as usual u just give all people around u disappointment. What should i say when i was treated like a dog? I don't want to end up bad. The chance was given to me where i should graduate with good results and i hope to join a good and well establish company. I don't want to ruin my future and the stake is at your own hand. Work hard or you fall. I want to make my mom proud! After all she wanted me to buy her a house. ^^ I dun wish her to know how much i suffer the years back. Its my last year now. Struggle Liong!

-Peace Out-

1 comments:

梦姑娘

take care and all the best to you da ge ge! hope you stil rmber ur dream yea! ^^ and wish u have a pleasant life!

Return top