RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

12/12/2010

Gawd! I've abandoned my blog to rotten for more than 2 months. Been working my days out digging and searching for extra income. Life just become more busy. Monday until Sunday without knowing rest. Somehow there always one thing that keep me move on. ^^ Learning to wake up early in the morning.

Guess wad! Tonight i'm gonna be flying back Kuching! Hey mom, miss me not? Lol. Its been nearly a year since i step my foot back in hometown.

This 2 months, i learn a lot. It's nothing about learning other people. It's more about learning about yourself. The society itself. I've been here 2 years and this is the first time i developed skills. I've been working and working and working. There's always something new in everything you try.

Talking about 'Love'. Well this is something people they should experience themselves. I'm falling deeply. ^^

Oops talking about finals. Nothing much to comment about that. Been working my ass out for money and also my studies. Just hope my results are good this semester.

That all for today. My flight: 8.30pm. Gonna start packing my stuff.

-Peace Out-

2 comments:

The One

Bro..have a safe journey! and have don't forgot my kolo mee hahah.. hm, still have vacancy mah? i also want to work..Serious^^||

Liong™

haha... i will be in sabah by tonight... sorry bro maybe cant bring u kuching kolok mee... huhu.. try go wellward there and ask... lol... im not so sure too...

Return top