RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

04/09/2010

Its been so long since i blog. Having a hard time to blog and online ever since i start living my life at rent house. Damn TM. Cause their service sucks! We have been waiting for months and what the heck, yesterday then those technician came to fix and install the phone. They said next week they will come and install streamyx and lets just hope that's not another empty promise.

Guess what? I got myself stomache again. Not sure its gastric or diarrhea. I've been releasing liquid form of waste these days and luckily today its not in liquid form anymore. Daim. Wish if my mom was here, she would bring me to clinics instead to PKU which stands for Pusat Kesihatan Universiti which they gave the the same meds even tho it's the second time i went there because their stupid meds have no intention in curing sickness.

Just feel so unlucky this semester cause all sorts of accidents coming all together. I feel like a time bomb now waiting for time to explode before insanity take over. Used up all my pt money supposing+ly for my studies, they are all gone to replace my laptop screen. Even if i have to say that everything happen for reasons, but still this semester really sucks for me. I called my mom the other day asking her for some money, feeling sorry tho but then i got accuse of going to club for drinks or something when i used up the money to pay bills and stuffs. I can't believe that myself but can't blame anyone too cause my mom can't see wad im doing here. When i starve myself to save those money end up having stomach pain.

Those are all challenges. Just have to blame myself for being naughty and gave bad impression to the old and wise one. ^^

Friends? Let's rewind back what Nat told me the other day: 'Quality matters over quantity'. What can i say? Even good guys they can stab u at the back. Its like wearing mask like most of the people said or we can describe them as hypocrite. At first it does hurts, but in time, those things they are not worth to be think of anymore. Meaning: They don't matters anymore. I've been living my life in this corrupted world for long. Seen all sorts of people we describe them as friends. But true friends sometimes can be a myth or fairy tales. I know who my true friends are and i appreciate them. I really do. ^^ 'Love is patient and love is kind, love is not jealous'.

Anyway, shitting my craps long enough and i guess that's the most to it. (Sorry for my bad words cause i'm used to it) Wishing the good for the future.

-Peace Out-

3 comments:

VIRUZ_XP

Dun worry bro. After all the backstabbing you're going through, you'll be immune to it liaw. Like they say, friends come and go. And when they go, some are going for good while some go to your recycle bin. XD!!! Cheers, mate!!

The One

If need anything do let me know..since we living so near, even shoulder also can lend u mine (:

oyop logop

liong............
just dump the streamyx and do not look back.....

Return top