RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Meeting 39th Geng Again

I remembered it was Friday. Lol. Biam booked me since everyday and night i was so so so busy! I brought back books to study but i end up din do so. Received phone call everyday. Foo. This shows they really missed me a lot la. Well u know me. Kuching become silent without my existance! LOL!
Joking. Anyway, we planned to have lunch together again since they had a hard time going out during night time. As usual we went to Taipei 101 again, and that was my idea cause my mom was sick that day. So i dun wana go too far to town area. Sorry guyz! Haha. Guess wad, we are all 'Ma Lak Mee' fans! -Spicy noodle- We meet up after they finis their school. I din get to take photos cause my w980 nearly break to half when i tried to take their photos! Zzz.


Sian Yung with her noob look.


Jesslyn and Biam. (She is not talking but she is listening to the song i sent her) Lol.


Pang Sing and Jesselyn. Hehe! I will miss u guys a lot! Haha. Till the next holiday!

Peace Out!


0 comments:

Return top