RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Kuching Fest

I went back Kuching a week ago. It was so sudden cause i dun plan to go back for holidays but then we got extra 5 days due to the H1N1 breakout getting more and more serious in uni and guess wad? A phone call to my mom and the air ticket is ready! The good thing was i didn't miss out Kuching Fest this year! Foo. Lots of nice foods. There's just one thing that i cant miss out there. -Taiwan Sausage- Lol. Went there the night i reach Kuching. I wrote this in my facebook wall 'I cant wait to see their reaction the moment they see my face!'. A surprise meeting at Kuching Fest! hahaha.

Starring:

Da Jie with her Butter Fried Sotong. This picture was taken to 'kek' Lung Wei actually. Lol.

Blur Picture of Doris enjoying her Ramen! Haha.

Right: Jood, Sifu, King Sia, Win, and Da Jie! Blame on the camera! Not the one who take this pic. Lol.

Group photos. Long Ge was with us that time. Huhu. Me and the Ah Beng look again. (Doris used to say de)

That's all i got so.

Peace out!

0 comments:

Return top