RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

The Night Is Still Young

It's 2.18am in the morning and i'm still awake listening to Neyo's Mad. This is the night of my last struggle for solid test. After i was being breakdown by disappointment for failing my test one Solid a few weeks ago, i was determined! I was determined to get a better result! LOLZ! I'm in fire ^^ Luckily the test on 2pm so i planned to finish all of the notes by tonight. Though it's still a long way to go. Plus i dun really feel so well lately. Sigh.

Anyway, the good thing is i'm going to watch movie straight away after the test! I'm going to watch Race To The Witch Mountain. Heard from my mei mei that this movie is super damn nice! lolz. Can't wait to go. wooo. Study week is coming soon. Still got some test we have to sit before this coming holiday. Not going back to Kuching after all even though the 2 ways ticket cost rm80. T.T Gonna miss the opportunity to visit my lovely mom! Sigh. But for sure i will be back on May. Can't wait to meet my friends. Go clubbing. Eat Kueh Cap and Kolok Mee. Taste homecook. Drive my mom's Toyota! Owh! Pei Pei, if u are reading this, better make sure u are ready to drunk the time i go back one go with u! muhahahaha. The Heineken Queen!

I'm planning to work this sem break. Cause short is cash these days. Gosh. But dunno where to work too just for that short period. If this time i'm go back scare will be going out hanging around with friends everydays, then i guess i would announce early that i'm going to be officially bankrupt! lolz.

Recently, everyone is like so obsess with this Pet Society game in Facebook! For god sake, they just watch me playing that a few times then all of my room mate went to register facebook! lolz. The first one is Herry! My sabah friend. lolz. Then i'm like starting to go promote them to my house mate. Remembering back Ngee Ting, Jenna, Lung Wei, Doris them persuade me to play last time then i refuce! Then when i start to play, i'm the one who can't stop! haha.

Anyway, gonna continue my studies. Will update my blog soon! Stay tuned! So...

Peace out!

0 comments:

Return top