RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

...

Each time i grew older,
I sense the world getting darker each days,
Days felt like weeks as weeks felt like years,
I hurt part of my body the other day,
Felt like retard people without anyone to look after,
Angel with same blood flowing through my vein,
She was not here,
I missed her.

Its 21 years and 3 days,
I hardly remember the own of me anymore,
I regret that i was bad the days before,
Living in thick mist,
Not one that can truly understand,
Searching for something called love,
I traveled a long journey and saw a lady,
Someone i knew long,
I look upon her face with tears.

I knew i really love her,
I wish that i could tell her,
Maybe one day,
I will.

5 comments:

梦姑娘

aiyo.its ok if u "zhi cuo neng gai".hahaha.gambate in everythin.
被爱=幸福
两情相悦=快乐
放弃你爱的人=遗憾
忘记你爱的人=最痛
爱情不分优点缺点,不分年龄、差异,爱没有理由,爱就是爱。
追求幸福是人人的权力,不要一直期待对方的行动,主动些,幸福就离我们更近。
加油吧!机会错过就来不及了!
hahaha.try to understand o!!!
gambate!

Liong™

haha! siao jie jie! ngaiti...i dunno how to read cina la! wa lau so long! have to take a long time to read and understand la! haha. anyway, thankz for the support owh! hehe

梦姑娘

hahaha.tat's why ask u try to understand ma.got time remenber to learn bc o!!!hahaha.
gambateeee~~~

Liong™

haha. ok la! hehe. i will try my best! hehe. wait my friend free then i ask them to read for me lo! hehe

梦姑娘

hahaha.okok.tis is wat u said o...
quite meaningful la.afterward ur fren ask to send to her or him ah.hahaha.and gambate o!!!take care ah...

Return top