RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Trip To Jb ^^

It was weeks ago since i got not much time to update my own blog. Ever since i joined this Mechanical Engineering Student Association, its like my life here changed drastically. Got myself dragged into meeting nearly everyday and got not much time for myself. But yes i do admit that i learned a lot in this process. Anyway, i just want to update my Johor Trip to City Square the other day. I remembered i didn't sleep the night before our trip due to this Material Selection test. I drank Livita and yes! I drank that before we leave at 12pm and my eyes stay open till night!

We had our breakfast at Ayer Hitam! Yeah! We ate 'gajah' meat with rice and mee there. We ta pau some pao daging 'gajah' before we start our journey to Johor.

Here's some of the photos we took during our trip at City Square. ^^


That's Vic trying to hug the telephone stand! Lol.


That's Me and Nat inside the Telephone Stand. Wow.


Cool Vic trying out new shirt! ^^ Hehe. I dun think she get this one. Lol.


My new shirt! Bought this one at Padini. Love this one so much and its so expensive the last time i saw this shirt at Kuching. But then its 50% discount at City Square so i dun want to miss out the chance! Foo.


That's Nat trying out a Night Gawn! Wakaka.


Hehehe. Peace Vic. ^^


That's wad me and Vic did when Nat was busying with her new spec. She was looking for a nice spec with suit her face whole day. The wideness of her face is so small that most of the spec don't suit her. Pity her. Anyway, she manage to found one. Check this out!


There's no doubt! Spec of the day. ^^ Nat i hope u enjoy ur new spec! Hahaha. U look so 'pretty' in this photo! Wahh.


The trip was fun even tho it was tiring. Drank a bottle of Redbull before i drove back to college. We reach back hostel late at 1 something. We planned to sneaked in to hostel and Guess wad? We got caught! At first he scolded us. But then our brave Nat got a little debate with him. This particular guard he was kind enough to helped us explain our situation to his head officer. Luckily that Si Botak was not there. Then those guard let us go for the night. God bless us! Hahaha. Anyway, busy days coming ahead. Take care guys. ^^

-Peace Out-

0 comments:

Return top