RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

We are moving!

I reach Kuching on 21th November if im not mistaken. Busy ever since then. Helping mom packing some the stuff in our ex-house. Lots of junk and rubbish to throw away. Gonna start off a new life some where in Kuching.


A small part of my ex-living room.


Also ex-living room. That's my laptop.


My small bro's table. The condition was almost the same before i start packing those stuff. Lol.


My ex-room's book shelf.


My mom's ex-room. Hehe.


View from my ex-room's window. Cool huh? Lol.


Mom's ex-facial room.


My precious guitar.


My new Kitchen. That's my mom. Lol.


Mom bought a new fridge!


New living room. Messy. Haha.


My small bro's new room.

Glad that we moved and now i can help mom wash her car everyweek! Haha. That's if im in Kuching. That's all for now so.

-Peace out-

0 comments:

Return top