RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Moral is a Piece of Shit!

Its been a while since my last post. Perhaps im just busy study for this coming final. I just knew my moral grade and its kinda disappointing. And i really hate it. Our group work hard for the whole semester finishing all his assignments and tasks. His request we did all and passed them up in time. Struggling through the night and day without enough sleep just to finished the project and now. Wad we get is all disappointing marks. Wasted whole lot of money where i can keep them up for this coming weeks without thinking and worrying of starving.

Last week i just recover for some gastric pain where i have to stand for the pain for a week. Im just like WTF when i knew the result and guess wad? Our group got most of the worst results. Why? Why are u doing this is us? Just because of two of our members went off during the exhibition for church activities where u got angry the other day? Making us waited for hours and hours for you and yet u are having ur drink at the cafe?

This is all too much for us to take! I've wasted most of my time doing the typing for ur bullshit community assignment and this wad our group get? Sigh. Nothing we can do too. Guess this is another challenge for us. Need to study hard and smart for this coming final to pull our grade up. Anyway gambateh guyz! Especially for my group mate Justice™. Good luck. And Dr Madya Hussein: Mark my words! Making us fail now doesn't mean we won't succeed in the future. Getting a low grade don't make me an immoral person! I don't need u to teach me anything. My mom taught me well!

-Peace Out-

4 comments:

CRABp

Kesian... I know there are times when you really wanna choke the lecturer. =)

Liong™

U are just the same too. ur lecturer lost ur assignment. This our's like failed us! so fook la.......

CRABp

(T_T) haiz...just forget it la. Maybe luck would be better next time. =)

Liong™

lol....yalo dun think bout it liao. anyway good luck in ur final! hehe...jia you jia you

Return top