RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

Final Exam

It's study week these days. But i got trapped inside a cave. Promise myself to do the things i should do but i end up doing nothing. 4 days had passed and the result still none. Humans are like this. They set goal and plan. But things won't go as well as planned. Planning means nothing when there's no action. I wish that there's a cure for lazy disease. lolz.

Wad i did these days were just dotaing, watching animes, series, eat, sleep, and la la la. Nothing else. My friend, Herry came to pay a visit just now then we ate 'vitamins'. hehehe! He told me to study. I can feel the encouragement, so thankz to him. I will, i must start the things that i planned by tomorrow! Yeah! While all of my room mates go to watch movie tmr.

Things to do:

1. Starting by getting a good sleep.
2. Setting alarm.
3. Wake up!
4. Wash up.
5. Eat.
6. Study study and study!

This sem is tough. Worrying about the 3 credits subject.
- Solid Mechanics
- Electrical and Electonic Technology
- Maths

Last sem is kinda messed up! Kinda frustrated when thinking of the result i get last sem. Early this sem i told myself not to be like last year but things just doesn't work out like u want them to be. I wonder why. Last minutes works and struggle. Presentation and assignment. I can say that 90% of them were copied and paste. Who wouldn't do that? Only genious. The feeling of trying to surpass other people, it's like melting away. Things wont change though even if i wrote the problems here. Wad's needed is action.

Time is getting near. Can't wait to go home! Family, friends, i really did missed them. This is my last struggle this sem! Must work hard! So to all my friends here and also all section 2 second sem FKMP, Herry u too. Gambateh! Cool? haha. so...

Peace out!

7 comments:

梦姑娘

da ge ge,rmbr o!study smart o.hahaha.I read an article abt studyin o!hahaha.these days owaz read these books la so i can improve my studyin skill.hehehe.study in dawn is 6times study in midnight o!
and take care o,don get sick yea.
gambate!siao jie jie owaz support u mentally!hahaha
jiayou jiayou jiayou!

Liong™

haha! thankz for the support! i will try my best de! u too owh! this year spm. together we gambateh! ^^

梦姑娘

haiz...no hope at all.so panic i cant cover all my study ah!!!hahaha.anyway,u must gambate 1st o!ur exam come 1st.
jiayou!!!

Liong™

sure got hope one! be optimis o siao mei mei! haha. u can do it de! laz time u told me to think like that but now u are the one breakdown! have faith! haha jia you!

梦姑娘

u jia you 1st la!hahaha,im fine and i can handle my thing lu.u better put more oils o!!!hahaha.
jiayou la!

Liong™

haha. thankz... hehe i will de! im cant wait to go back home!! weee

梦姑娘

hahaha.nvm la.almost june,so wait slowly yea!!!before tat,study 1st!hahaha.rmber to have ur favourite kolo mee when u are back,k?hahaha,
gambate!

Return top