RSS FEED

Nuffnang Ads

Clock Guts

I'm Sorry

Everytime i heard the name,
I felt like pain unease d deep inside me ,
We used to be like one,
Time passed day by day,
Devil words played my mind,
Making me do things,
Making me say things,
Making me feel things,
In unconscious,
I did things,
I said things,
I felt things,
Things that i won't want them be that a way,
Devils,
They played my mind,
Doing things that make me feel regret,
That's when i can start to realize,
But,
Things won't be ever the same again,
What's done cannot be undone,
And, what's undone can be much think over,
To start rebuilt,
Rebuilt to the days before,
When we are still one,
I have tried so hard,
To find the day,
But still,
My search lead me to an endless hole,
I can see no light,
When the name is getting far,
I can't catch up,
Should i give up?
Should i hold up?
Should i forget?
We used to have,
We used to share,
We used to be,
I'm the one to be blame,
I'm the one casting the spell,
From the devil that blinded me,
Knowing no truth and all false,
Even it's unforgivable,
I just want to say i'm sorry.
Hope give me a chance to move on,
Yet, the pain is there,
Sorrow and dark,
Maybe one day,
The sun will rise,
Then the grass grow wild,
Where the past is the future,
I'll be there waiting.

Peace out!

0 comments:

Return top